|August 13, 2013
Dear Players, Parents, and Coaches,
"Train up a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it."
Proverbs 22 vs 6
For over 30 years our Team of Coaches have been training up children just like yours on the right pathways for tennis and in life.
The Scots Tennis Community is a community of friends, families, coaches, and players.
All new friends, families, coaches, and players from around the world are welcome to join and participate in our unique programs.
As a member of our Scots Tennis Community you will have inside access to our Player, Parent and Coaches sections for developing champions both on and off the tennis courts in Mind, Body, and Spirit!
Here is what we are about:
Who we are:
- Mission: Mentoring Champion Student/Athletes both on and off the tennis courts and in life!
- Philosophy: Building Character through the Spirit, Mind, and Body.
- Program: You choose your pathway (Professional, Student/Athlete, Recreational) and our professional team will mentor and train your child up along their chosen pathway.
Our program, location and facilities are ideal for developing all pathways:
- Director of Tennis and Head Coach Scott Williams
- Coached Tommy Haas #2 ATP Singles & Max Mirnyi #1 ATP Tour Doubles
- Coached and played on the ATP Tennis Tour and Professional Club Tennis levels.
- 2 X Coach of the Year Florida
- 1 X Spiritually Tough Coach of the Year
- Author of Serious Tennis, Skills and Drills, and Spiritually Tough (DVD).
- Has assembled an international team of fully certified coaches and playing coaches.
Here is what players of the game have said about our program and school:
- Location: Beautiful Year-Round Tennis Weather in South Florida
- Outstanding college preparatory education at Saint Andrew's School (Private Boarding School) JK-12
- Year Round Tennis Program
- Staff includes 9 Coaches (September-May): and 6 Coaches (June-August)
- 10 Hard Courts/ 9 Clay Courts (Boynton Beach)
- Professional Weight Room
- Physical Therapists & Sports Psychologists on Staff
- Home to Team & Individual State Champions
- USTA "No Cut" Tennis Program
- We offer some of the most competitive High School Tennis in the United States!
- There are 60+ Players on our Upper School Teams, 40+ Players on our Middle School Teams, 20+ Players on our Lower School Teams and 60+ Players in our Recreational Programs.
- We offer USTA Tournaments for ages 10-18 years old on site.
"Scott's SMARTS system is incredible! It helped me work on my stroke and gave me the mental edge necessary to be a success on the court."
Tommy Haas #2 ATP Tour.
"Scott has done an amazing job with all three of my boys leading & guiding them physically, mentally, and spiritually."
Chris Evert # 1 WTA
Thank you to all of our players, parents, families, and coaches that make up the Scots Tennis Community.
Your Scots Coaching Staff,
Scott, John, Ron, Brent, Diego, Alex, Scott, Kim and Michelle